Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Veiled Chameleon: Introduction and Guide to This Site



Welcome.
Use the TABLE OF CONTENTS to the right to view specific articles, you can also
click on any of the photos if you would like to enlarge them.
Please notice and access the LINKS as well.
Feel free to e-mail me with suggestions or comments about this site.
bradramsey1@comcast.net
I hope you enjoy reading through the articles I have written and that they are of some benefit.
The topics that currently say "information coming soon" are articles that are being written by other keepers who I consider to be experts on those specific subjects. I hope to have them all collected soon.

Please notice Michael Monge's article on breeding.

Chris Anderson has kindly given me permission to link to the Chameleons Online E-zine. This has warranted a special links bar for individual articles and an inclusion in the main links bar to the e-zine home page. Check it out!

Please take time to read Lynda Horgan's very informative article on keeping female veileds. Her methods are setting the standard for how we are proceeding with females here.

Keep checking back!

-Brad